In keeping with English Government guidelines we plan to reopen to all guests with the below enhanced safety measures from Monday 6th July 2020. We look forward to welcoming you to our safe and comfortable hotel.
We ask that you carefully read over the following measures we have in place for your and our teams safety.
Even though our hotel is meticulously clean, we have gone all out to minimise the spread of Covid-19 and reduce a second wave. You can rest assured that all measures to stay safe have been accounted for. Proudly and dutifully, we have taken the following steps so that your stay is safe and enjoyable:
1. All our rooms are deep cleaned and disinfected before the next guest is due; special attention given to high-touch items, for complete peace of mind. Hand Sanitizer can be found in your room and dotted about the Hotel. We have invested in a fogging system to ensure that every surface is disinfected.
2. Communal areas – everything from door handles, rooms keys and all public spaces are being cleaned and disinfected frequently with appropriate materials. Some areas will be periodically out of use while we disinfect.
3. Everything applies to the bits you don’t see, behind reception, our living quarters, kitchens etc.
5. We are currently only operating a room only service to reduce any contact with any fellow guests. This will remain in place and reviewed at the end of July.
6. We are now only operating a contactless check in and check out service. Our reception staff will only be available over the phone. All payments will be made prior to arrival. Key card will be left in a secure lock store for your collection and a receipt will be provided via email upon check in. Rest assured we are still here if you need us.
In a nutshell, everything is being done to make sure that your stay is safe, clean and enjoyable. All you need to do is arrive and relax.